Attention: Residents of Potter Township
Want to help keep Penns Valley a great place to live, work, and raise a family? The Potter Township Board of Supervisors is seeking volunteers to fill vacancies on the following authorities, boards, and commissions (ABC’s):
– Spring Creek Watershed Commission: 1-year appointment
– Tri-Municipal Park, Inc. Board: 1-year appointment
– Centre Hall-Potter Sewer Authority: 5-year appointment
– Planning Committee: 4-year appointment
– Vacancy Board: 1-year appointment
– Zoning Hearing Board: 5-year appointment
– Parks & Recreation Board: 5-year appointment
– Well Head Protection Committee: TBD
Please consider serving your community.
Click here for a Volunteer Application. For more information call our office at 814-364-9176.