The forms below are available for download. You will need to print them out, fill them out in their entirety and bring the form along with any other necessary paperwork, and payment if applicable, to the Township Office.
Or you may mail necessary items to:
The Potter Township Office
124 Short Road
Spring Mills, PA 16875
Zoning Officer Stanley Wallace is the point of contact on any questions regarding the Amusement Tax and will receive the Applications for Amusement Permits.
Phone: (814) 364-2456
Office Hours: Tuesdays 8am-Noon and Thursdays 1-5pm
If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Kroner in the Township Office at (814) 364-9176.
Permits & Applications
- Zoning Application
- Change of Use Permit
- Sign Application
- Building Permits
- Links to download Building Permits
- Liquor License Transfer Application
- Fireworks Application
- ABC Volunteer Form
- Hauling Agreement Application
- Hunting Permit Application – Sinking Creek Road
- Pedestrian Waiver of Liability
- Subdivision Land Development Review Application
- Temporary Use Permit Application
- Timber Removal Application
- Wells and Boreholes Application
Applications above should be addressed Attn: Stanley Wallace
Contact info: Zoning Officer – Stanley Wallace 364-2456
Application above should be addressed Attn: Public Works Superintendent David Boliek
* Building Permits are available through the Bureau Veritas website. If you have questions about your permit, contact the Zoning Officer.