You must be on our list for collection. You must call the Township
Office no later than May 2nd at 364-9176 Ext 100, with your name
and address for your brush to be collected.
• For tree trimming only – NOT tree removal – NO shrubs accepted
• Time limit of 15 Minutes chipping at any 1-residence
• Collection is ONE TIME AROUND the TOWNSHIP ONLY.
• Place brush next to Township Road or curb. Keep piles to a minimum. Pile all
cut ends in the same direction, toward the road. Brush must be piled properly
or it will NOT be picked up.
• We will accept limbs up to 6” in diameter. No limb length restrictions.
• No firewood or lumber.
Equipment requires that brush must be separate from leaves & other debris.
PLEASE OBSERVE ALL ABOVE RULES FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR CREW.