You MUST call the Township office no later than Oct. 1st to provide
your name and address for your brush to be collected.
The office number is (814)-364-9176, ext. 100.
– For tree trimming only (NOT tree removal)- NO shrubs accepted.
– Time limit of 15 minute chipping per residence.
– Collection is ONE time around the Township ONLY.
– Place brush next to Township road or curb. Keep piles to a minimum.
Pile all cut ends in the same direction, towards the road.
Brush MUST be piled properly or it will NOT be picked up.
– We will accept limbs up to 6” in diameter. No limb length restrictions.
– No firewood/lumber.
Equipment requires that brush must be separate from leaves & other debris.
PLEASE OBSERVE ALL ABOVE RULES FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR CREW!